Saturday, July 5, 2014

Putting the Attitude into Recovery

I recently had to realign my work after being sued by the very person who was the cause of my efforts.  This will not silence me, only change the "packaging" I use to deliver my message.  It would be a lot easier to just sit down and shut up, but I can't do that.  Too many women and men need to hear these messages.  They need to know not only that psychological/emotional abuse is not acceptable but how to find their own strength.  The tough part for me was aligning my personal beliefs and ethics with, essentially, growing a backbone.

Stay tuned for writings, resources, and messages of recovery laced with sass.  At some point, you need to stop "playing nice" and "keeping the peace", realizing that you have rights.

I hope to continue the work I started by helping empower more people.  We'll look at this as the healing page with a side of "F*** You".

AC

No comments:

Post a Comment