Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Question of Rational People

At an attorney meeting yesterday, she was asking me questions about my ex-husband's behavior. I could tell she was trying to make sense of crazy. She said, "Does he not care what kind of impact this all has on the children?" So, I explained how he had lived for free with his current target (one in a long line), then got her to put him on the deed to her paid-for house, then took out $161k in "joint" loans against the home he paid nothing into. As she looked completely bew...ildered, I said, "Does that sound like someone who is even remotely concerned about how his actions impact others?"
And so it is with them...the malignant narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths. Their existence is about using and then discarding good people.

So much NOT like him,
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment